Friday 3 August 2007

The Guy Who Drove Me Nuts

I would be writing something right now about the upcoming presidential election in the United States or my newfound love of the Holland Esquire brand. However, I have a meeting in nine hours and I want some sleep and a little bit of time with my books.

In other news, I got the new Sony Ericsson P1i. For some reason, I never buy anything else than Sony Ericsson phones. It is not that I perceive the brand as "trustworthy", "exclusive" or any such bull. I guess I am their dream customer. Needless to say, buying an advanced phone a mere week after its release is almost bound to end in disappointment. The software is so buggy it could ride dunes! Apart from that, the phone seems great. The next system upgrade will hopefully iron out some of the creases.

I was out partying with this crab. He had the sparkly wine, the cigarette and the chili peanut.

I also found this old mask I once made. It is made mostly out of snake skin, metal and very old computer parts. I was certainly more creative a decade ago.

Ah, the things people do. Especially considering that the car is quite expensive and it is parked in the most upscale area of Stockholm. The man with the mischievous grin is not related to the car - just a friend of mine.

This guy drove me nuts some days ago. He is some kind of night butterfly, and those tend to become pretty sleepy during daytime. Since he would have been crushed if I had opened my door, I had to get him to move somehow, but he simply refused. I had to carefully blow on him so that he finally crawled out of harm's way and fell asleep in a corner instead. I cannot for the life of me understand how these creatures survive.

No comments: