Friday 25 January 2008

Camera Obscura: Pasqui

Despite being rather poor this month, I went out on a little shopping spree yesterday and got myself a new Pasqui shirt.

Pasqui is one of the dapper brands that I would sort of like to keep to myself, while I would at the same time like to spread the word so that the awesome people (or person - I dunno?) behind it get their well-deserved attention.

Pasqui make shirts. I know nothing more. They make shirts for men and shirts for women, and the former are almost universally cool as hell. They are well-tailored, beautifully colour-matched and have insanely great designs while at the same time being great for almost any setting. They are sort of expensive, so I only have two, but I took a picture over at the store to show some more.



These two are mine, and they rock. I do look like a fatso when sitting down though. They are super extra slim fit something and look great while standing. Not while making funny gestures in the couch. Maybe I should have bought something larger than the smallest size (with extra-long sleeves) they had.



These are the ones in the store, and the rightmost two rock even more, but I have to prioritize in life, and while I like shirts, they are not my number one right now. If it is yours, however, go get one at La Chemise right outside Sturegallerian in Stockholm, or somewhere else in the world.

No comments: