Wednesday 2 January 2008

Fighting Fire with Tamron and Other Stories

I had some more pictures lying around on my computer.





These are a few shots I took a few days ago with my Tamron 90mm macro lens to see whether fire was an interesting photography subject. Sort of, but I liked the ashes better.



This is a collection of Swedish glögg (glühwein) bottles which I took the liberty of eternalizing when I was babysitting Nisse the cat. In addition to its regular line, the largest glögg label in Sweden, Blossa, makes a "special" (and limited) glögg every year with a new, unique taste and a bottle to match. They might not be the most beautifully designed bottles in the world, but I still sort of like them. I like the cat too.


Yes, a brand manager somewhere in the world thought that "Happy Time" would be the perfect name for a white, liquid soap. What ever will they think of next? My guess: Semen.

No comments: