Wednesday 9 January 2008

Hello Pig

During the last 24 hours, I slept about 15. I cannot really remember the last time I slept that much, but I guess it helped, because I sure feel a lot better now. Good enough to to post of a lot of rather meaningless pictures and an outfit of the day and yesterday.


Monday
Jacket: Vivienne Westwood
Shirt: Vivienne Westwood
Jeans: Versace
Drenching in sweat: A tour to IKEA


Today
Gas mask: Soviet, mid-80s (you can get a similar one here, for instance, though I have no idea why anybody would buy one)


Today
Shirt: Pour (I just got it at the NK after-Christmas sale!)
T-shirt: Dinosaur Comics (you can still get it, and you can read the comics for free - go do it for some serious awesome!)
Jeans: Tiger (selvage found new for a pittance at a second-hand store, tags still attached)
Socks: H&M (every time H&M sell chequered socks I buy two pairs, and every time they sell out in a few days and I lament the fact that I bought too few, especially since their quality is apecrap)

That is the very beginning of my new painting in the background, by the way.


A brochure from a company presentation at the SSE by the Rothschild investment bank. As you can see, I took relevant notes. Additionally, the MD making the presentation was one of rather few people in the IBD business (at least doing company presentations) whom I was instantly impressed by.


These are some Fuji brand condoms I bought in China. For very obvious reasons, I have never used them, and I never will. Really, why are they called DAMAGE? I guess they contain gunpowder or something.


I looked after my friend's cats for a few days this Christmas, so he got me some stuff from his China trip. Among them - this happy pig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man måste ju bara älska kondomerna, ska banne mig leta om jag åker dit.
Och kostymen/jackan från vivienne westwood! Tycker du få ta en stående bild så man får se hur den verkligen ser ut, eller bara liggande och fågelperspektiv... Öh.