Friday 11 January 2008

Nine Lives

One more shopping update (even less money in my wallet...) and then I will move on to something pertinent.


New coat from the J. Lindeberg store in Sturegallerian. I managed to haggle a bit since they had two of (what I guess was) three sizes left, and my friend Jonny had bought the other one. Ergo, they had some real trouble selling these, which is not so strange given the rather hefty price tag and the fact that it will look utter shite on anybody shorter than, say, 195 cm. I know my upper body looks a bit long, but it really is not, I should probably just refrain from buttoning the lowest button. Jonny told me he would have to kill me if I got the same coat, so I guess he has to now. Never mind that we have some other identical clothes, bought both knowingly and unknowingly.

They still have the rather tight size 50 (US size 40) in the store. Go buy it if you are in Stockholm, it rocks!


My friend Anton wanted to get into the fray. He got this snazzy Diesel item. Of course it was on sale, we are such cheapskates, both of us.


This nice shirty thing is from a small Swedish brand called Nine Lives. Most of their stuff looks really good, and it is not exactly horribly expensive. Found at Focus on Nybrogatan.


This is a pretty deco drawing of Fritz Kreisler drawn by a relative of mine a very long time ago. If you like violinists, which Mr Kreisler was, give him a listen!


Finally, I finished the above book. The ending was very much like Halo 2 or Crysis. That is, a clean cut right in the middle of the action. Granted, the book's nature allowed or rather required that to happen in some way, but it was a bit too sudden for my taste, so I felt robbed of a conclusion. Still, a good read! Now, I will proceed to the next Murakami book in my pile.

No comments: