Monday 14 January 2008

Here You Go, Judas

I had dreams of awesome quality during the last few days, two of which I must relate.

In the first one, the boss at my job had decided to launch a new brand of Swedish snus (for you foreigners: a sort of orally taken tobacco). The first thing he did was create a commercial for it, to run on tv I guess. It took place in a dusty sort of landscape, fraught with drought. It was desolate, rather bright and very rocky. The film had a sort of Marlboro man feel to it, and it started with a pan over the landscape, whereafter the camera zoomed in upon something at the top of a cliff - a giant iguana! Then a few rugged men lit the iguana on fire and pushed it down into a crevasse. The end.

If you want to sell your brand of tobacco with the help of the above idea, please go ahead, I promise I will buy some.

The other dream was sort of a nightmare. For some reason, there had been a bit of a falling out between me and a person who in real life is very dear to me. What I did was I pulled out a Swedish one krona coin, (about €0.1, $0.15), threw it on the ground in front of her, shouting "Here you go, JUDAS!" to her as I turned and walked away. I have no idea why I dreamed such a thing, seeing as I have not read or thought about Judas recently, and I have no bad feelings toward the person in question. Still, it is an awesome way to end a conversation, you must agree. I have to try it sometime.

No comments: