Monday 21 January 2008

Pimp My... Pimp

My friend Anton and I were a bit bored this evening and decided to show the latest pimp fashion from the streets of... I really dunno. Some rather shabby streets, I would guess. Sadly, we had no ladies at hand, or we would have dressed them up, too.


As you can see from my forlorn and somewhat vulnerable look, the life of a pimp is certainly not easy.

Suit: Some sort of Chinese polyester zoot suit I found on eBay for $60
Shirt: Vivienne Westwood
Shoes: Rizzo


Here, Anton can be seen wearing a turban made from a scarf. You need not much to be pimpin' it up.


Suit: Versace Jeans Couture
Shirt: My design
Hat: Paul and Friends
Shoes: Shoto
Lamp: IKEA


Suit: Jan Björk
Shirt: Dunno (and that is not the name of a label)
Hat: As above, so below


Jacket sort of thing: Andrew MacKenzie
Shirt: J Lindeberg
Jeans: Richmond


Suit and shirt: My design and tailored by a nice guy in Thailand
Tie: Röda Sigillet


Snacky Cracky Butter Cheese Sticks: The worst bloody snack I have ever had the malpleasure of tasting

Really. I bought these at Lidl, which is like a foodstore except most of the stuff is crap. You would think that the name Snacky Cracky would be an indication that this was indeed the case with these... sticks. Still, they were sort of funny, and I am not one to balk when an interesting challenge presents itself. This was a mistake, because they taste like dry fat, turning into moist crumbs of wickedness in the mouth. Snappy Crappy have no place in this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, älskar den gröna jack-kavaj-liknande grejen! Lite trollkarl. Nästan?